1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by voteforpedro, Jan 22, 2011.

1. voteforpedro

voteforpedro Member

[Jan 22, 2011]
    Hi children! How's things?

Just thought I'd update you... My TQS is still sat on my drive. :( I couldn't sell it on the run up to xmas, despite listing it on eBay twice and Autotrader. Had a few interested parties but they all pulled out or offered too little. Now it has another burst tyre - the second since being off the road. I think it must take itself out when I'm out at work and drive over nails. :(

Also the MOT expires in April - the earliest I can MOT it then is mid-March. There's no point re-listing it with little MOT left, not if I want someone to pay the right price.

So life sucks tbh. It's breaking my heart to have to pass it everyday knowing I can't drive it. :(

P.S. This isn't a sales pitch. But if you are interested, please don't ask here.

Once it's gone I might buy another B5... I was thinking of going for another pre-facelift 1.8T. Or maybe a 2.8Q. We'll see.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 23, 2014]

3. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jan 22, 2011]
    You can MOT it any time you want mate, dont have to wait until march.

It just means you lose the bit of MOT thats left on it.

Why sell it at all? If your just going to buy another A4, just fix that one and get driving it!
  4. voteforpedro

voteforpedro Member

[Jan 22, 2011]
    Well we've decided that we don't need two cars as the other half only needs hers two days a week. But I want to keep building up my NCD, since I lost two years, so I'm going to buy a "cheap runaround". :p
  5. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Jan 22, 2011]
    Yeh i hear what your saying, but i just dont see the point.

Your not really going to make THAT much profit, by the time you've sorted this car out for sale, advertised and sold it, then bought another B5, and sorted out all the usual niggles that a new car typically entails.