1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello - This is I :)

Sam00Cleveland Oct 2, 2012

1. Sam00Cleveland

Sam00Cleveland New Member

Hello all

Im new(ish) to the audi scene, owned my A4 B7 Saloon since august 2011 and am very happy with it.

before that I was big into VW's/Porsches past and present and am quite into retrofitting/OEM upgrades.

I still have "most" of my last VW and a completely restored 1954 Porsche 356 (Bent screen speedster)

I used to work for a company designing electronics testing equipment for the likes of bentley, lamborghini, the VW/Audi group, the french car companies and so on - I carried a lot of knowledge out from there :p

I'm an electronic, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical Engineer by trade with experience in Industrial Electronics, Marine, Oil and Gas and Aerospace technologies.

Normally about and willing to help with any queries :)

Cheers - Sam

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Sam, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a lookover jn the A4 B7 section have a read rhrough the info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. RMH1A4cab

RMH1A4cab I'm in Cruise control

Hello and welcome., this is my mates 356

Attached Files:

JayP and Sam00Cleveland like this.
  4. rizzini7

rizzini7 Active Member VCDS Map User

Hi Sam, nice to meet you and good to see you joined the forum. Barry

Sam00Cleveland likes this.
  5. Sam00Cleveland

Sam00Cleveland New Member

Hi all

Thanks for the replies :), I will have to post up a few decent photos, now with the Bi-Xenon/AFS headlights courtesy of rizzini7 :)

Car is due a clean first - been sitting at norwich airport for 6 weeks !!

Cheers - Sam :)