Hello - Stuck in the desert!!

ScouseA3

Reaction score
Alright everybody,

Looks like a cracking forum with lads who just help eachother out with any info they need about their A3!!

I am away from the UK at the minute but hoping to gain some good info on how to improve the look of my Audi 1.9 tdi SE when i get back, slightly boring model but all i could afford with insurance and all that, its a 2005 model in black, any suggestions fella's?

I already have things in mind such as getting an HID conversion kit and a set of DRL's. Also some chrome wing mirrors and maybe an exhaust trim. Blacking out my windows? Finally trying to get hold of the new shape S-Line Alloys, they are boss!!

Does this sound a bit chavvy? That is not the look im after but just making my base model look a bit more better..until i can afford that sexy S-Line!

Nice one lads!

Welcome to site, stuck in desert?

Sorry Stacie! How much of a fool do i feel right now haha!

Yeah, i am stuck out in the desert (somewhere) for a few more months yet :( I am sure you could guess where!

Welcome to the forum.

You and your colleagues are doing a great job out there. Very proud

Keep safe mate

:respekt:

Nice one mate, much appreciated like. A few of my mates have had a rough time the last few weeks!!

I have to go now, hopefully be back on soon.

Where can i find links to good threads on here about doing up my boring tdi se when i get back?

Hello and Welcome,you'll find the threads in the A3/S3 8P section and also use a shovel and some mats to get you out of that desert your stuck in........or is it a dessert your stuck in ?