1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello People!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by hOAx2000, Jan 7, 2013.

1. hOAx2000

hOAx2000 New Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
    Hello people,

Im not "Brand new" but ive never really got involved - Got my first audi around July (Audi TDI 130 8L) - Looks like a decent community you guys got here - Question though, where do I get one of those stickers for your cars for the website?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 23, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 7, 2013]
    Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read over in the A3 8L section, faqs threads at the top with useful info. Glad you like the site. Any pics of your car? Where re you located? Link below for stickers. Enjoy the forum:) x

Shopping Cart
  4. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

[Jan 7, 2013]
    hi and welcome, as Sandra said, post some pics
  5. hOAx2000

hOAx2000 New Member

[Jan 7, 2013]
    Thank you for the warm welcome - To Be honest I'm a little embarrassed of my A3 lol - I got the car of my sister and it drives like a dream lovely car however the body work needs a lot doing, No rust or anything just scratches and a dent on the rear drivers side arch that was pushed into a post in a car park lol and key'd on the other side and not to mention the dents in the window from the idiot who tried to break in !! Going to need some work ;)