1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello People out there!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by mikeblacksportback, Mar 29, 2013.

1. mikeblacksportback

mikeblacksportback New Member

[Mar 29, 2013]
    Hello people out there and Sandra!, Hope you are all doing just fine this evening! My name is Mike and I live down in Southampton. I am now the proud owner, of a 2008 a3 sportback 2.0 TDI 140. I am new to Audi cars and think that the build quality is second to none, I really like the way the wipers sinkout of view when they are switched off, and there is a clip to hang your shopping bags on under the rear shelf, these are just a couple of little things that Audi must think about!!. Anyway I am keen to ask a few questions on the forum as I do have an issue with a whistling noise!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Mar 29, 2013]
    Hi Mike, welcome to audi-sport.net. Do i know you? Any pics of the car? Head over to the A3 8P section and read the faqs thread, lots if useful info in there. Enjoy the forum :) x
  4. mikeblacksportback

[Mar 29, 2013]
    Hi Sandra
    When I signed up 1 hr ago, Adam sent me a message, and mentioned to say hello to you!!
    Will upload some pics in the next few days or so, when its clean and we have some sunshine!! :)
  5. Sandra

[Mar 29, 2013]
    Look forward to the pics. Where are you based? so your a friend of Adams then, I was a little confused there, lol.:) x
  6. mikeblacksportback

[Mar 29, 2013]
    I am based in Southampton, other end of the country!, and no I do not know Adam, -he just welcomed me on to the site ;) x
  7. Sandra

[Mar 29, 2013]
    If your intereted in meets/events in your area, click the link below. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events