hello newbie ph4tm4tts3

ph4tm4tts3

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im new to the site found it on google and thought its about time i joined a forum :) hahah
my name is matt and im from somerset i've always had fords before but i fancied a change and went for the 2007 audi s3 in blue the colour look awesome when clean and polish in the sun hmmm yummy :) hope fully will get chance to know some of you and go to some car club meets will post up some photo when i learn how and please do comment

cheers matt :)

Hi mate and welcome. Good decision joining very helpful site. U will have to get pics up once u know how will be good to see your car.

293326_10152071637440006_1512665857_n_zps211f7383.jpeg

photo_zps96d94205.jpg

here we go my car now fingers crossed its worked

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Have a look over in the A3 8P section. Read the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. For local meets click the link below and register your name on the members list for the section nearest you and browse the posts. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hi Matt, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Have a look over in the A3 8P section. Read the faqs threads, lots of useful info in there. For local meets click the link below and register your name on the members list for the section nearest you and browse the posts. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events
thank you very will do :)

im running vmaxx coilovers and i did put tinting film on my light but just gave me poor visablity so ive taken it off

Reactions: Stuwhipps
How does it run on the vmaxx and how low have you got them wound down to, there seems to be either a stage 1 or stage 2 kit one for height and one for height and dampening ?

mine handles like a dream took a while of playing around with them but mine is full height and dampering pay thats little bit more and get a better product but they are stamped with geran build quality so thats good enough for me