Hello newbie here

bern

Reaction score
Hello...My name is Bernie and in the near future hopefully will be buying an S3.
Ideally later on this year i'd like to take it to the stage 2 or even 2+ so any advice on that would be appreciated! As well on price and anything to look out for.Is mileage an issue or not too?
My current car is a 2005 STi Impreza running 450+ so that's the main reason why i'd like a liitle more power from the S3.

I've allways like the S3 especially the newer shape and need a little more comfort in my life tbh and get away from the money pit of the scoob as i've allready ploughed over £10,000 into it!!.

Many thanks guys...Gonna do a bit of research now,and if anyone is in the market (or knows of someone) that's interested in a no expense spared highly modded scoob let me know.

Thanks again.

Bernie​

welcome Bernie,

Good luck with the hunt.

Don't forget audi's are money pits too, that's goes for modding and servicing!

Didn't put me off though ;)

Thanks...Yeah i realise they can be money pits too,but at least i'll actually drive this one and the other half will be able to get insured for it as well.
I've already decided to just stick to stage 2 or 2+ and the rest of the car will stay more or less OEM as i like how they look out of the box.So shouldn't be overly expensive!

Bernie