hello (new member here)

mrjheeta

Reaction score
hey all, been checking the forum out for a while now, finally decided to become a member...

just bought myself my second audi a4 (this time a b6)... 1.8t (150), really nice drive, love the car, love the fact its an audi n everything else about it!

have some plans for it, would like it to be a bit louder firstly lol, i cant hear the thing when its started!!! was thinking a forge split dv along with an induction kit. I'd also like to get it remapped sooner rather than later, so any suggestions for reputable companies in the greater london area would be appreciated!

anyway, just thought i'd introduce myself (i know this is the wrong section, but being a b6 driver, thought id just do it here)...

alright pal,uv come to the right place, plenty of clued up fellas on here, plus bein in the capital u should easily find anythin u need to sort motor!

Yep welcome mate - just keep a tight grip on your wallet

Welcome to millionaires row mate.

Watch out for that J7USS fella, hes got billions and will lead you astray!

Watch out for that J7USS fella, hes got billions and will lead you astray!
Ha ha ha! He's not wrong, you should of seen the entourage he brought when we met up for some car bits, he's like the madonna of the audi world! Hee hee!

:lmfao: hey come on lads, play fair!!

..madonna :blush:...and she gives you 4 minutes, Plenty of time that!!!:)

lol thanks guys for the welcome...

if only the weather was a bit better lol, i'd be able to enjoy the car a little more!

i'd love to get a remap done first of all, any decent places anybody would recommend? would it be best to put on the dv and induction kit first then get a remap or does it not matter?

Personally mate if you get a remap then yeah Id uprate the DV, you can get the revised bosch 710N valve (if your car hasnt already had one) for £25 but may aswell get yourself a Forge/bailey/Hyperboost, Piston valve rather than diaphram so more stronger and wont split under the extra pressure. The induction kit is a choice, I went for one because I like the Suction :)eyebrows:) sound and IMO it helps it breathe better, throttle response feels smoother to. Then you have Exhaust which you just gotta get.

I did my remap first because didnt planning on all the rest...

.....then you have N75valve, a defo consideration as there has been some good results from these.....then theres the TIP which is another good mod you could add (which im thinking about).....then there is the FMIC which is another im getting pretty soon, oh and then you.....ooops,my bad, sorry - oh and dont listen to these lot, dunno what they talking about!!:shrug:

Welcome...

Check out the fiollowing websites for the nearest dealer:

REVO
Upsolute
AMD
Bluefin

I'm sure there's loads of others around. Where abouts are you? In London or near London?

i work in central london, but live in uxbridge... so i am more than happy to travel to get something done that's worth doing! :-D

I'm sure they'll be something North of the River...

If not, try Impossible Performance in Rochester, if you fancied a drive dan saff... They use the Upsolute maps. I've had them on 2 different A4's and are very good. No rolling road, but the gains are as good as anyone's. Cost c£350. You might even see a red Octy vRS with 500+ bhp down there... Scarey Missile...

:)