1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello - New here too...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by imported_paranoico, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Hi there, I've just joined audi-sport.

I've moved from Argentina to Arkansas, USA, leaving my beloved 2.5 TDi Allroad, so I got an A6 with the V8 in it to make up for my broken heartedness...

Here's a picture of my old Allroad

See you posting!
  2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

Mar 24, 2004

What desert is that?? Or is it a desert?

I know the Atacama desert in Chile is supposed to be the most brutal in the world.

Welcome (back?) to the United States and welcome to the forum!
  4. Thanks for that Welcome.

That is not a Big dessert, it's just some sand dunes in the atlantic coast. I have a few more of those pictures... Here's one with my best friend's Allroad, running arround in the same area.

I also have some pictures of the Atacama dessert, which in fact is very extreme... although I took my Toyota Pick-Up and not the Allroad to that adventure. Whenever I find some more time, I'll look arround to see if I can find those too.

5. Rich,

They handle great and the 2.5 TDi is just lovely. The main issues are front and rear overhangs / approach angle. I had to deal with some loose clips and bolts in my front bumper and my friend there had to replace a complete radiator since it cracked due to constant flexing of the front end!

Still, very nice to drive and a Babe-magnet on the beach.

Another pic? Why not?

6. yak

yak Member

Mar 8, 2004
    mm, has anyone tried bigger wheels with Allroad? It looks kinda funny in real life with those small ones. Pretty impressive otherwise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak