Hello new here, long time lurker

Chromag

Reaction score
Hello, sorry as i know its probably not the done thing but i have been lurking for a while gaining a bit of knowledge. trying to sell my S3 now in the classifieds so i am being asked to have 3 posts before i can place links in my advert so this is number 1. Loving the enthusiasm that some of you have for your cars and i share that passion myself. Previous cars include a Mk4 Golf GTi 1.8, an E46 BMW 330Ci M Sport. Impreza Sports Wagon, Mk5 R32, A5 3.0 Tdi S Line Coupe. Then I bought my R32 back again and wrote it off dodging a deer one night and now i have my S3 which sadly i have to get rid of due to an expanding family.

Hi Stewart, sorry to hear you having to sell the car. What you going to go for next?

Gutted myself Sandra as i'm really taken with it every time i get behind the wheel. Needs to be an estate car whatever it is and having been on awd for a long time now theres no going back. Been looking at A4 3.0 TDi Avants and a BMW 335 Xdrive Touring. Will def be returning to an S3 at some point though because if my wee car is that good then how good must the new one be....