hello. need bit of advice. audi a4 3.0 my fuse box dosnt match up to my panel sticker.

stu3.0

only grey in my village.
Reaction score
has anybody else found their fuses dont match up to the sticker on panel.also can anybody tell me what the torpedo shaped thing is in amongst the wires ? baffled.my fan decided not to com on so checked fuse but there wasnt 1 in the slot so had to quick search through whole thing found blown fuse. replaced it.but why would they not match sticker. anyone ? thanks.

Perhaps someone replaced the side panel? Intrigued by this "torpedo shaped thing". I dont have a torpedo shaped thing as far as I can recall, well, not amongst my wires anyway. Picture?

there is a couple more of these torpedo shaped objects in behind were the stereo goes aswell. will get a pic asap. very strange .

some of the fuses match like front and rear doors but not door mirrors.think previous owners must have been in there.sticker looks original no peeling corners etc.but this torpedo item seems out of place.

never rely on the sticker, is there anything specific you need as the best and only way is to check on the offical workshop information.

Perhaps someone replaced the side panel? Intrigued by this "torpedo shaped thing". I dont have a torpedo shaped thing as far as I can recall, well, not amongst my wires anyway. Picture?
pic of torpedo

pic of torpedo thing
Torpedo must have gone off!!
nice 1 .LOL. having trouble getting pic from camera to site. and the pic i did do was poor. thanks for your interest i will get decent pic and upload tommorow. thanks

Torpedo must have gone off!!
ive had a better look at this part and seems to be like a few wires bundled together in a plastic cover. !! the lines going into my fuses are FUBAR .theres 2 that are operating the interior lights 2 operating alarm/door locking and the 1 you can remove to stop the light bulb check system isnt the 1 it says. so still getting that T××T at start up most days.

Ok Iv'e seen these, wires crimped together & covered with a sheaf
sorry just seen this bin busy with work.yes that sounds like the thing.any idea what they are for.thanks for your input.

cant seem to get my fone to do alerts for internet messages. works on tex etc.but not for internet.