1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello, im new here.

g_singh Apr 16, 2008

1. g_singh

g_singh New Member

hi, i thought i would join this forum now that im picking up a 2000 Audi S3 over the weekend.

Been a VAG lover for many years and owned some stunning examples of german machinery from a mk1 gti to a mk2 g60 lhd. Since returning from traveling i wanted something more sophisticated then my mk2 16v that i sold before leaving.

Having considered the options, Leon cupra r, Mk4 golf Anniversary, bmw 330 sport i decided on the audi s3. i hope i have made the right decision, im sure i have, there is nothing in the price range that matches the s3 in quality, style, features and performance i think.

so hello, and i hope this is a friendly and knowledgeable forum, unlike other VAG forums i am member on.

G

2. Wes G

Wes G Member

Hello & Welcome:thumbsup:

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Welcome on board mate, good luck with the car, have you got a spec or any pics of the car, if so, please post up.

4. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

yeah, youve made the right choice!! ;)

:sign_welcome:

5. WillsNogaroTT

WillsNogaroTT B cool, B safe, B foolish

Welcome buddy and enjoy. Good choice i would say and probably the majority of people here.

6. S3Steve

S3Steve Active Member VCDS Map User

Welcome to the site mate

7. Beenie

Beenie Member

Welcome matey!

8. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

welcome mate