Hello I'm new!...and have I made the right decision?

im glad someone else has gone for the blue.... while i love them in the blue there are lots out there and I prefer to be alittle different without looking like a satsuma :)

still prefer mine to the blue :yes:

IMG_0083.jpg

TBH They look good in any colour, well maybe not the Ford ST orange ;)
The bucket seats are good but for that price i would rather have something else on the spec.

The only must haves as far as I was concerned where the flat bottom steering wheel, bucket seats, black head lining, and the BOSE system.

I agree on the steering wheel :D The buckets would be nice, but not at that price, I tried the Bose and thought it was awful, But i am a bit of a Bose sceptic from a professional point of view.

Power_Junkie said:
I agree on the steering wheel :D The buckets would be nice, but not at that price, I tried the Bose and thought it was awful, But i am a bit of a Bose sceptic from a professional point of view.

Really? I love it! I had it in my old A3 too, it sounds so much better than the standard system IMO. A friend of mine is a total audiophile and he was really impressed too.

Obviously you can opt for an aftermarket system that will be better, but I really think at £400 the BOSE option is a total bargain.

rxt80 said:
I think Aberdeen is a bit of a micro-climate for nice cars....I see at least 2 Astons every day, I pass three RS4's on my way to work each morning.....every other car is German! But I agree......the blue is a good colour....

Funded by oil!

Apparently Aberdeen(shire) has the highest take up of personalised number plates. It was on the BBC site a month or so back.

Macduff said:
Funded by oil!

Apparently Aberdeen(shire) has the highest take up of personalised number plates. It was on the BBC site a month or so back.
Yep! You're right on both counts! Gotta love the oil industry.....it pays for my S3! :)

klauster said:
im glad someone else has gone for the blue.... while i love them in the blue there are lots out there and I prefer to be alittle different without looking like a satsuma :)

still prefer mine to the blue :yes:

IMG_0083.jpg
Love the grey but our other car is that colour so went for the sprint blue in the end.......I even like the satsuma orange (!)