1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from York

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by rick_j, Dec 21, 2011.

1. rick_j

rick_j New Member

[Dec 21, 2011]
    Hey,

I'm picking up my new car tomorrow, an A4 B6 1.8T Sport 190 which I test drove yesterday and fell in love with. My last car of 5 years was a Peugeot 406 coupe 3.0 V6 which I loved until the repairs mounted up to more than the car cost. I was a fairly active member of the 406coupe forum and hope to be helpful on here when I can (after I learn about the car). I'll post some pics when I can (it'll be dark when I pick it up).

I had originally wanted an S4/quattro but its the best my other half would compromise on.

Rick
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 21, 2014]

3. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

[Dec 22, 2011]
    welcome to the forum buddy good choice coming to audi way way better than the french offering , my sisters boyfriend used to have a 406 3.0 coupe he loved it just not the repair costs as they were so often he now has a merc c class
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Dec 22, 2011]
    Hi Rick, welcome to ASN. Hope you enjoy the forum.
  5. rick_j

rick_j New Member

[Dec 23, 2011]
    I really enjoyed the drive back last night in it, it feels like more power than the coupe - the torque:weight ratio is about the same so its not too surprising. Im loving the build quality and the little things like 3 indicator flashes from a brief indicator press :)
    Best of all the other half is in love with it as well...