Hello from the South West!

Lee87

Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop in and say hi! My name's Lee (kind of obvious but thought I'd clarify), I'm 25 and from the Exeter area. I recently, in May, became the owner of a black Audi S3 (8L chassis) with only 48,000 on the clock. So far I'm extremely happy with it :D and it's the first turbocharged car I've had. I've got plans in the pipeline for it but cash is lacking right now, but hopefully in the next few months I can get to work on it.

Just a few pics of it when I first got it:

Audi%20S3%201.jpg

Audi%20S3%202.jpg

Audi%20S3%203.jpg

Audi%20S3%204.jpg

Anyway I've rambled enough, I look forward to being a part of the forum, see you all around!

Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the faqs thread n the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Welcome to ASN Lee ! :)
Car sounds great but a pity i cant view the pictures for some reason or other.

Ah ok, wondered if the pics would work where I uploaded them to, now I know. As soon as I can (tomorrow evening probably) I'll sort that out, can't get to my computer right now and my phone is a nightmare to edit posts with!

Hello Lee, lovely example of an s3 you have there. I'm also in Exeter so ill keep an eye out for you on my travels.