1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the South West!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by Lee87, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Lee87

Lee87 New Member

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi! My name's Lee (kind of obvious but thought I'd clarify), I'm 25 and from the Exeter area. I recently, in May, became the owner of a black Audi S3 (8L chassis) with only 48,000 on the clock. So far I'm extremely happy with it :D and it's the first turbocharged car I've had. I've got plans in the pipeline for it but cash is lacking right now, but hopefully in the next few months I can get to work on it.

Just a few pics of it when I first got it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyway I've rambled enough, I look forward to being a part of the forum, see you all around!
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the faqs thread n the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  3. Audi Dynamik

Audi Dynamik Well-Known Member

Welcome to ASN Lee ! :)
    Car sounds great but a pity i cant view the pictures for some reason or other.
  4. Lee87

Lee87 New Member

Ah ok, wondered if the pics would work where I uploaded them to, now I know. As soon as I can (tomorrow evening probably) I'll sort that out, can't get to my computer right now and my phone is a nightmare to edit posts with!
  5. Lee87

Lee87 New Member

Ok trying the pics again, let's see if this works!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. A4B8Sline

A4B8Sline Member

Hello Lee, lovely example of an s3 you have there. I'm also in Exeter so ill keep an eye out for you on my travels.