1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from the New Guy

A4 2.0T Sep 13, 2006

1. A4 2.0T

A4 2.0T New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Glad to be a part of this forum. I am very shortly planning to return to the German side of vehicle ownership. I have been a General Motors owner for quite a long time and got a "taste" of boosted German power when I briefly owned a 2000 VW Beetle 1.8T 5spd back in 2000. I am currently shopping the dealerships for a new '06 or '07 A4 2.0T Quattro and leaning more to a "three pedal" than a "two pedal". Any comments, good or bad, about this desired A4 would be greatly appreciated.
    I hoping to gain product knowledge and modifications from the owners' perspective and I hope not to present too many dumb or previously worn-out questions. I come from an automotive background and am employed in the service department of a local General Motors auto dealership, so maybe I can offer some information as well as ask for it.
    Thanks again.

2. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello.

3. Olly_K

Olly_K Administrator

hello and welcome to the site !

4. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

hello and welcome

5. marmite

marmite Counting the Tesco Club points

hello and welcome !

6. D8MOA

D8MOA Member