1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello from N. Ireland

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by ctmrs6, Dec 29, 2008.

1. ctmrs6

ctmrs6 New Member

[Dec 29, 2008]
    Hi folks
    My first audi in about 10 years, and i went for a new rs6 avant.:racer:
    very impressed with the car from all aspects apart maybe from the fuel it consumes but hey, i did not buy it for its economy. I had a few niggles at the start but all sorted now. has anyone else had any problems with their's. Has anyone seen the new saloon on the road as yet? I saw one at hockinheim at thye final of the DTM. i myself was very impressed!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Dec 29, 2008]
    Welcome to the site dude, excellent choice of car there, they are absoloute beasts!!!

Enjoy :)
  4. colintdi

colintdi Member

[Dec 29, 2008]
    Welcome, nice car any pictures. Where abouts in N.ireland you from i'm just outside newtownards
  5. ctmrs6

ctmrs6 New Member

[Dec 30, 2008]
    hi guys
    thanks for the welcome. I am from Broughshane just outside Ballymena Co. antrim. The car has certainly got lots of power, although i have another bike engined car which i race and it would be faster. Pictures i dont have as i am not very good with computers but i may try my daughter if she could download them for me. its just a standard nice blue avant.
    alot more comfy than the latest m3 which i had but it was a real back breaker, unless i put it into sport and then the audi is as hard. Nothing to do with me going over a quiet, back mountain road everyday to the office!!:)