1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from me

Sarah28 Feb 16, 2012

1. Sarah28

Sarah28 Member

Hiya everyone,

I am a member on here but not been on much..

Im from sheffield and im due to pick my new A3 up on the 1st march....Ive waited 5 months for it lol

Hope to speak to you all very soon xx

2. A3AH

A3AH Member

Welcome back, hope you enjoy the new car :)

3. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Welcome back, Sarah. Bet you're glad the waiting is almost over! Enjoy your lovely new car and don't forget to post some piccies when you get it. :wub: xx

4. Sarah28

Sarah28 Member

I am so glad the wait is over, almost 6 months :-(
    There was a bit of a blip though, it came to light that the car I had ordered with 2 optional extra that I wanted cost the same price as the black edition, and the 2 extras come as standard plus a lot more other things, but this was never pointed out to me, So I went back to Audi and it was looking like another 4 months wait for them to order me one or they was going to reduce the price of the one I had ordered..
    But good news yesterday, they have found me one and it will still arrive in march, maybe not the first but definatly not 4 months away..thank god xx

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Welome back Sarah. Im sure you will be well excited to get your new car, not long to wait now. Enjoy.

6. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Girls are taking over ASN :scared2: Haha.

Hope you enjoy the forum Sarah. I went to Uni in Sheffield; its a stunning City.. I miss the International Market :(

7. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hiya Sarah, welcome back. Pics when you get the car too!

8. Sarah28

Sarah28 Member

Thanks guy's and Gal's.. I will put pics up as soon as I get him...defo worth the wait..to say I initially ordered a Sport it's just gone up and up, ive not done bad lol xx

9. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

It always does, lol. So did you end up going for the Black Edition or just negotiate a discount?

I love the way girls refer to their cars as "him" and guys refer to them as "her" :lmfao:

10. Sarah28

Sarah28 Member

I always call my cars him…I even name them haha..

I ordered the S-line with xeon lights and privacy glass and that was £880.00 and for £1100.00 i could have Black Edition so I was daft not to really..and they found me one yippeeeeee!!!

Ive gone for 2.0 tdi S-line Black Edition in Ibis White…:) think I got that right lol xxx

11. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

12. Brodster

Brodster Well-Known Member Team Ibis VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group

Think your a little late Shaun. Her post was nearly 8 months ago mate.......lol

13. ShaunS3

ShaunS3 Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Didn't realise it was that far back tbh, I just know she was keen to attend a local meet but the original thread she posted in was deleted.

Thought this may have been worth a shot.