1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Mauritius

Julio C Nov 15, 2013

1. Julio C

Julio C New Member

Hello friends,

Am Julio, from mauritius island. Am new here and also new owner of an A4 1.9Tdi.
    Previously i had an A4 1.8T year 98, but didnt got along with the car nor kept it long enough to care knowing it well. So now am trying my luck again with Audi and this time, its love at first sight :) so i will be needing your advices for all things i want to do :)
    Many thanks in advance and cheers.

julio
    View attachment 23266

Sandra likes this.
  2. Julio C

Julio C New Member

& err, i forgot, am looking for a/c compressor to replace the not working one on mine, does anyone of you have one or knows where i can find a used one at a good price?

many thanks,
    Julio

3. JimmyH

JimmyH Active Member VCDS Map User

Welcome to the forum.

4. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi Julio, welcome to audi-sport.net. Lots of info in the faqs thread in this section. Have a look in the classifieds section for any a/c compressor for sale. Enjoy the forum. :) x

5. kite

kite Member VCDS Map User

You may not need a compressor. The pressure switch is known to fail. Have you tried regassing the system.