1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Iraq!!!

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by ArmyA4, May 14, 2008.

1. ArmyA4

ArmyA4 Crusing with the windows down!

[May 14, 2008]
    Hey whats going on everyone! Im just doing my thing here in Iraq. Pretty boring. Can't wait to get back and drive my Audi to the beach. Just thought I'd get on here and say a few things about my self since I am a newbie here. I am in the U.S. Army and I am deployed. I have a beautiful wife and she great. And now I have a great car. I just recently turned 21 so I'm looking forward to getting back to the states and getting my drink on! I look forward to talking to everyone about these awesome machines. Thank you!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 25, 2014]

3. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 14, 2008]
    Well welcome can't say we get many American's on here as we are more UK based but you are very welcome all the same.

So you are in the Army, have to say I don't envy you one bit with all the **** you guys have to deal with on a day to day bases.

Anyways make sure you get home safe.
  4. mattfinn

mattfinn Smoking is good for you

[May 14, 2008]
    What the good doc said!! Get yourself home in one piece brother!

I dont envy you having to wait until 21 to get a legal beer though, never mind being shot at!
  5. ArmyA4

ArmyA4 Crusing with the windows down!

[May 14, 2008]
    Haha well thanks guys I appreciate it. Yea I noticed you were all from the UK area. I didn't know that until I registered. But I said **** it, and just figured I'd hang around. Besides I love the luxary look you all have over there and figured I could learn something. Oh yeah and waiting till 21 is a bitch too. Thanks for the hospitality!
  6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[May 14, 2008]
    :sign_welcome:Welcome to the site and hope you gain a lot of info from here and also enjoy the banter.
    Take it easy out there....oh and that signature is pure quality :rockwoot: