Hello from Hong Kong

kelvin12382008

Reaction score
Hi i am new here, just wanted to post some pix of my car!! let me know what you think!!:yes:
DSC_0094.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

A black grille in one photo and a chrome grille in another!

hi there welcome to the best forum on the internet ,nice ride mate what sort of power you running i bt its not standard is it

neither had i, good spot that... think i was too busy dribbling over the brakes haha
needs to obscure his plate tho... tho not sure how many people from hong kong are on here so chances of getting the car cloned are prob less lol

neither had i, good spot that... think i was too busy dribbling over the brakes haha
needs to obscure his plate tho... tho not sure how many people from hong kong are on here so chances of getting the car cloned are prob less lol
thats waht i was doing lol , yeah thats a good point tho about the plate matey

Lol think there one more member frm hong kong with an A3 but he not been on for a while! lol

think i remember the one you mean, but thin that was around when i fist started looking at the forum

we really are a world wide forum then eh (ps sorry for not texting you today ash my phone is still playing up )

awesome, the wheels suit it so well.

To follow the theme I would do the front audi badge white, the fog light surrounds white and the back audi rings black, sorted!

awesome, the wheels suit it so well.

To follow the theme I would do the front audi badge white, the fog light surrounds white and the back audi rings black, sorted!
like your style lee like mine is black and red his will be black and white would look good i think

Hi and welcome. I go back Hong Kong every year where about are you in hk? i stay at Sai Kung.

I ignored the S3 and sent my eyes to the nsx. ****** love em. Nsx type r..wish they sold em here. Anyways nice car! And no need to worry bout the plate thing in hk..they all work there unlike here.

Welcome, Kelvin! :) That is some handsome motor indeed! Knowing Hong Kong, it wasn't cheap!

Where are you in Hong Kong? as I used to live on Park Island, Ma Wan, and having lived there for 8 years (Fanling & Shatin), I've now got a Hong Kong Permanent Resident's card, too! Hoping to move back next year! ;)

Welcome Kelvin!! the car is beautiful love the S3 alot :p :)
Enjoy taking the car out in the busy Hong Kong roads

Very nice car! loving the stance and brakes!!

Lawdy dawdy..looks hot man, SB look the best ;-)
I see those Alcons so what else you done to it?
And whose is the NSX?
hi there welcome to the best forum on the internet ,nice ride mate what sort of power you running i bt its not standard is it

also has MTM turbo back exhaust and MTM remap.

Welcome

Very nice car!

Where abouts are you in HK?

I am from Yuen Long area!!!lol

Hi and welcome. I go back Hong Kong every year where about are you in hk? i stay at Sai Kung.

Welcome, Kelvin! :) That is some handsome motor indeed! Knowing Hong Kong, it wasn't cheap!

Where are you in Hong Kong? as I used to live on Park Island, Ma Wan, and having lived there for 8 years (Fanling & Shatin), I've now got a Hong Kong Permanent Resident's card, too! Hoping to move back next year! ;)

Thanks mate!:idea:I am in Yuen Long. since u lived here for 8 years, u must be a Hong Kong er:applaus:

also has MTM turbo back exhaust and MTM remap.

I am from Yuen Long area!!!lol

Thanks mate!:idea:I am in Yuen Long. since u lived here for 8 years, u must be a Hong Kong er:applaus:

Looks like there are a few Hk'ers on here.

I am going to HK in March for a week, spending a few days in China Shenzen and then the rest of the time in HK.

Looks like there are a few Hk'ers on here.

I am going to HK in March for a week, spending a few days in China Shenzen and then the rest of the time in HK.

i went last year. it's a very cool place

Lovely looking SB indeed. Stance is spot on, must be lowered? I'd be interested to know if it's springs or coils?

how are you all? havent been here for so long. gave the car to my sister!:)

the rear suspension has no gap in between!!! is there something that i can do?

What audi? All i see is the Rear of the most amazing car in the world. NSX =D!!!

Lovely audi to though

Beautiful car mate!

Whereabouts in Hong Kong you from? (orginally from there)

The s3 is nice but im wayyyyy more interested in the nsx! pics please!