Hello from Essex!

@ndr3w

Reaction score
Hi All, Im Andrew from Wickford in Essex. Just recently replaced my Form Mondeo ST TDCI for a 2009 Audi A4 SLine 2.7 Multitronic in Black. Really loving the car! When it stops raining down here I will get the Meguires out and post some photos!

Hi Andrew, welcome to ASN. Look forward to the pics. Hae a look in the A4 section, lots of info and friendy people. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Andrew, I'm new as well and just down the road from you in South Woodham! Welcome!

another essex owner (i'm in maldon), we nearly got the makings of audi-sport forum car met. :happy:

Hi Andrew, I'm new as well and just down the road from you in South Woodham! Welcome!

Hi, welcome to ASN. What car have you got? Any pics? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra. I've got an 07 A4 3.0 tdi s-line. Liking it so far! :icon_thumright: Pics to follow soon...

Hi Sandra. I've got an 07 A4 3.0 tdi s-line. Liking it so far! :icon_thumright: Pics to follow soon...

Have. Look over in the A4 section. Lots of information in there. Enjoy. :)

Essex meet sounds good! I'm having the car detailed tomorrow as it seems to have swirl marks which are really annoying in bright sunlight. Hopefully the rain will hold out! Will post some pics once she's complete.

Luckily I don't often go near there, avoid it at all costs! :nyah: