1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Durban, South Africa &my B5 30V MQ avant!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by PelicanBlue, Mar 20, 2012.

1. PelicanBlue

PelicanBlue New Member

Hey fellow Lords of Four Rings (and Ladies):salute:

Call me Zed.

I am on my second Audi (first was a 2009 A4 B8 1.8T M) and believe it or not, the second is 10 years older than the first!
    Around last year this time i came across this rare find (bare in mind that neither the B5 S4 nor the RS4 came here).

It was stunning, and despite the incredibly high mileage of 452000 km:faint: it was maintained with Audi Centre Cape Town for the duration of its life with the previous owner. After much investigation, I went for it. NO regrets thus far, just put 10 000 km on it and considering the PES G2:racer:

[​IMG]

With the 18 " RS4 rims i fitted. sweet.

[​IMG]

Sorry about the inconsistent image sizes ( loving this editor by the way, the fact that pictures can be resized in the editing window):arco:

So.. thats me. Great to be here and congratulations on a very user friendly forum.
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Zed, welcome to ASN. Glad you like the forum. We re a pretty friendly bunch of Guys/Girls on here. Lots of knowledge and information on here. Loving the car. Enjoy the forum. :)
  3. ChaddyA3

ChaddyA3 Member

@PelicanBlue - Welcome Buddy, One sweet cabby you have there :) Ive seen you on FB before if im not mistaken :) You will find alot of help on this forum. ASN = Best :)
    have a great stay and enjoy your day, Cheers:icon_thumright: