1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Dubai

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by V.I.P_UAE, Jan 2, 2009.

1. V.I.P_UAE

V.I.P_UAE Member

Hey guys, just saw an advert for a Audi S3 today, 4 hours later it is sat outside my house :yes:. Talk about impulse buy, ive always fancied one and didn't see any here until today. I was only gonna buy somthing temporary but this was within my budget. Its a 2001 with matt black bonet and roof, looks like it may have been lowered aswell a tad..

Ive been here i Dubai for 3 months after moving from spain where I had a Focus ST, which I heavily Modified and was a active member of focusstoc.com.
    So guys Im looking forward to chatting with you and wish you all a very happy new year.

I have a couple of problems with it already and will make a post in the relevant section and maybe you can advise what to do..

All the best
    Oly
  2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the site and good call on impulse buying.
    I think you will find that any problems encountered the members here will give you good advice.

I found that I was running from air conned car to building in Dubai.....bit sweaty.