1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Douglas (South Lanarkshire)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by jimmyf, Oct 10, 2012.

1. jimmyf

jimmyf Member

​Hi folks,

Invited to join the forum by Mark following the Edinburgh meet on Sunday. A great day made even better by the weather which gave everyone a chance to chill and enjoy the show !! Good to meet a bunch of guys (and gals) enthusiastic about their Audi's.
    Had my MK1 TT QS (misano red/black) for just over 2 years when I joined the TTOC and have since made some great new friends (and Dazz) and had some fantastic meets.
    Don't know what the hell happened to me on Sunday but I've been looking to change my everyday car, a 3 year old PassatCC. I ended up trading her in on Monday for a 2.0tdi 140 A3 S-Line (volcano red) which I'm picking up on the 23rd (what will I do till then ??)..........so hope to see a bit more of you guys. :icon_thumright:
  2. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Active Member Regional Rep

Hey Jim, your QS was a rare treat at the Edinburgh meet. Look forward to seeing it more at future gatherings. Congrats on the new purchase too.
  3. weebeasTTie

weebeasTTie Member

Hi Jim, so you made it to here, not a bad forum been looking throught it still trying to find my way around it, well done with the new A3.
    Cheers
    Reg
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Jim, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 section for the new purchase and the TT section for your current car. Sorry i didnt get to meet you on sunday, but will catch you at the next meet. I hope you enjoy the forum, we are a friendly group on here, and most helpful. I will add you on to the Scottish list, its really good to have you onboard. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x