1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Canada

mingyar Dec 11, 2009

1. mingyar

mingyar New Member

:greyrs4:
    Hello to all, I just want to introduce myself, im new around here, I own a 2003 S3, with only 61000Km, I would like to participate in this forum, I live in Ontario Canada and Audi doesnt bring the S3 or A3 model here, so im ridding a unique car here!!! Well I hope I can post some pictures later, my car doesnt have any modifications, its color Blue with Recaro leather black and gray Seats, Bose audio system and Xenon headlights ( aiming real down).
    Ok so read you later!!!
    Mike

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Hi Mike and welcome to ASN... Get those pics up and show us what your car is all aboot...

<tuffty/>

3. s3 Hoggy

s3 Hoggy Whats going on???

Welcome to the forum bud, Looking forward to the pics
    Matt

4. pauldazzle

pauldazzle Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

5. fingermouse

fingermouse thats me

hello and welcome

6. A3ster

A3ster Member

Hello to Canada!!!!!

Hi Mike, got any pictures of your ride?

Steve.

7. Fahim

Fahim Member

Welcome to the forum!! :) I'm new to the forum too, but none the less welcome!!

8. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

welcome aboard Mike and participate as much as you want were all friendly here :)

9. mingyar

mingyar New Member

Thanks for the replies, Well heres one of the pics of my car, by the way, my chrome mirrors were stolen then I fit the S4 mirrors.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  10. A3ster

A3ster Member

Im guessing the Quattro helps in the snow :)

11. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Seems chrome mirror theft is a worldwide issue!!!

<tuffty/>

12. yellow peril

yellow peril Member

welcome mike, dying to try mines in the snow is it any good. Bob

13. S3KO4

S3KO4 Member

Welcome to the forum. I would replace the mirrors with an a3 as the one you have don't go with the lines of the car. And does the quattro helps on snow ?

14. mingyar

mingyar New Member

I will buy the original chrome mirrors as soon as I can, and yes the quattro really helps in the snow, its a smooth ride in the snow!!!

15. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Welcome to the site dude, always good to see an international presence on the forum, car looks good, but as already mentioned, the mirrors just dont seem to fit right, I would stick with the S3 ones.