1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from a U.K 90 Quattro Owner

imported_Vinnie Feb 6, 2005

1. imported_Vinnie

imported_Vinnie Guest

Hi everyone,
    Found the site by accident (sort of!) whilst looking for help/info because my Engine lunched itself today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
    Now I've found it, looks as if I'm gunna be playing "catch-up!".
    Looking forward to finding whats out there for my 90 Quattro (!987), Already seen some cool pics! Imagination Overload!!!!
    C-Ya
    Vinnie ( Herts) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Hello m8. I beat Jojo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Welcome to the Forum matey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,I was too busy answering your valve question! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

4. imported_Vinnie

imported_Vinnie Guest

Fanx for the welcomes!
    Nice motors by the way! I take it there's a comp. going on between you 2?!!!

Vinnie

5. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

No comp at all, we're just being friendly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forum buddy! lol@ rob beating jojoj /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. I take it that was one of your 8% not on auto reply times jojo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

7. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

No competition at all. Jojo wipes the floor with all of us. We are a friendly bunch and only ask that you have a sense of humour. I know very little about my car (as proved on my 5 valve thread!) and am now addicted to finding things wrong with it and checking for new topics!

Might be worth turning away now before it takes over you life. I hope you have the internet at work. I get the shakes on the train home. Might need to buy a laptop to make the journey....

Dont worry I am not mental really

8. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Rob!

9. TDI-line

Hi Vinnie, welcome to the forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

10. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

11. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

oh god not the post whore daily meet!

Hello BTW

12. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif @ NSD post whore

13. imported_Vinnie

imported_Vinnie Guest

I had a sense of humour till Thursday, when I cut the tip of my thumb off!! Then Saturday, when my Engine cried enough, and grenaded itself!!!
    'Fraid my humour level so low, you'd have to dig for it!!

Vinnie ( aka LUCKY!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

yeah CJ

15. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Vinnie... welcome to the forum m8... sorry to hear about your bad luck... still, your humour will soon be regained once you've scanned this sight for a short while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

16. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

welcome to the forum again m8!

17. TDI-line

Not sure Vinnie of any meets, but to be honest i haven't looked yet>

I'll let you into a little secret, i haven't got a car, yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Nice to be called a audi-owner though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Try posting on the meets board for something.

18. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Hello Vinnie!

19. bravepilot

bravepilot Member

Wat NSD said... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif
    /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

20. jojo

[​IMG]

21. TDI-line

Not sure yet, I want a internet discount of around £2000. I have checked Drivethedeal.com and broadspeed.com and also autoebid.com, who all are quite favourable. I am slowly checking out the local dealers for deals for this kind of discount. Aylesbury said no, only £500 off, MK said yes probably around £1400 off a £20,000 car (so when specced to around £25,000 will be more appealing). Also been to Slough and they seemed favourable. Will not goto Amersham /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif.