Hello from a U.K 90 Quattro Owner

• Thread starter imported_Vinnie
  • Start date
I

imported_Vinnie

Hi everyone,
Found the site by accident (sort of!) whilst looking for help/info because my Engine lunched itself today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Now I've found it, looks as if I'm gunna be playing "catch-up!".
Looking forward to finding whats out there for my 90 Quattro (!987), Already seen some cool pics! Imagination Overload!!!!
C-Ya
Vinnie ( Herts) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome to the Forum matey! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hello m8. I beat Jojo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL,I was too busy answering your valve question! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Fanx for the welcomes!
Nice motors by the way! I take it there's a comp. going on between you 2?!!!

Vinnie

Hi and welcome to the forum buddy! lol@ rob beating jojoj /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif. I take it that was one of your 8% not on auto reply times jojo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

No competition at all. Jojo wipes the floor with all of us. We are a friendly bunch and only ask that you have a sense of humour. I know very little about my car (as proved on my 5 valve thread!) and am now addicted to finding things wrong with it and checking for new topics!

Might be worth turning away now before it takes over you life. I hope you have the internet at work. I get the shakes on the train home. Might need to buy a laptop to make the journey....

Dont worry I am not mental really

[ QUOTE ]
Hello m8. I beat Jojo!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice one Rob!

Hi Vinnie, welcome to the forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I had a sense of humour till Thursday, when I cut the tip of my thumb off!! Then Saturday, when my Engine cried enough, and grenaded itself!!!
'Fraid my humour level so low, you'd have to dig for it!!

Vinnie ( aka LUCKY!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Vinnie... welcome to the forum m8... sorry to hear about your bad luck... still, your humour will soon be regained once you've scanned this sight for a short while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

Not sure Vinnie of any meets, but to be honest i haven't looked yet>

I'll let you into a little secret, i haven't got a car, yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Nice to be called a audi-owner though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Try posting on the meets board for something.

hellopeeps.gif

Not sure yet, I want a internet discount of around £2000. I have checked Drivethedeal.com and broadspeed.com and also autoebid.com, who all are quite favourable. I am slowly checking out the local dealers for deals for this kind of discount. Aylesbury said no, only £500 off, MK said yes probably around £1400 off a £20,000 car (so when specced to around £25,000 will be more appealing). Also been to Slough and they seemed favourable. Will not goto Amersham /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif.