Hello Everyone

GrizzlyDan

Reaction score
Hello to everyone. Just picked up a new to me 2006 A6 se Tdi with some S line bits on it by the looks of it. It needs some tlc and a few niggles I want to sort out.

I'm new to audi but not to self maintenance or forums as I use to have a discovery for last 7 years.

Here she is for now. Needs a good tidy up though

73cd171f64d149762efb1800a3143b39.jpg

f269bf691e08bccc890b4f8bfa22e82e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and Sandra
Hi, I'm new here too. Car looks good for age from what I can see. My first Audi was A4 2.7tdi V6 S-Line 2007 and I absolutely loved her. Had to sell her though to make way for my new love my 2010 S4 Avant and even more amazing. Hope all goes well

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks for the hello. Iv had to come down to a 2.0 tdi. She still pulls well. Alot more than I thought she would. Your 2010 certainly looks nice though lol

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net guys. Enjoy the forum ;) x

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
I said no modding when I bought my discovery but it ended up like an overland vehicle. This time I'd like to stay a bit more subtle and classy but some modding may happen

Hi and thanks. I'm having a go at restoring the headlights at weekend if the weather plays nice. So hopefully they will be a bit more presentable. Iv got some new bulbs to treat her to at the same time so may see what the difference is there