1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Hi guys, this is a very helpful forum, and some lovely cars in here too. I've been browsing here for a while, and now I'm finally a member. I look forward to talking with you in the future.

PHEW, that's the first post out of the way now anyhow...

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. What car do you have. Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. Cheers Sandra, I've got a B6 2004 1.9TDI Quattro Sport Avant. It's Mauritius Blue, and pretty standard at the minute.

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

​Sounds nice car. Any pics? Head over the a4 section, lots of info in there. Any mods planned. :) x

5. I fancy a set of B5 RS4s, and the Joey lights, maybe silver mirrors.

I really like the look of these cars the way they are, so don't want to do too much to take away from that.

Yeah I'll have to get the camera out...

6. Oh and it's remapped....

7. Sandra

You will fit in well on here, sounds totally awesome. I will look forward to the pics. :) x

8. Thanks for the warm Sandra...

9. warm welcome I meant....

10. Sandra

Your very welcome. Enjoy the forum, any problems just pm and i will help you out. :) x