1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by batch, Mar 30, 2012.

1. batch

batch Active Member

Hi guys and girls,

Signed up on here late last year when I started properly looking for an 8P S3, and having bitten the bullet I'm finally picking up a new 3dr Black Edition next week (unexpectedly - when I first started looking I had a budget of £15k!)

Already seen some great cars, informative threads and very friendly members on here - having been on the VAG (VR6) scene for a few years it's nice to see this forum seems to be friendly and helpful without the pretentious nobs and trolls who seem to infect other places I've been (one in mind but I'd better not say!).

Can't wait to become an Audi owner and look forward to getting more involved from here on in!

Rich
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Rich, welcome to ASN. We are a friendly bunch on here. Car sounds nice, you will need to get a pic up when you get it. Where are you from? Enjoy the forum. :)
  3. batch

batch Active Member

Hi Sandra, I'm from South-East London, ish, unfortunately not as many amazing roads as I bet you have up there! As soon as I can get some pictures I'll pop them up.
    Wish I WAS in Scotland as I could have snapped up Paullie's old CKs! :lmfao:
  4. Sandra

Rich, Scotland is a beautiful place. We have all the great roads, lol, the most amazing scenery and the best people. :)
  5. batch

batch Active Member

Well my partner and I have promised ourselves we will head up now we have a decent car - the scenery, the food and drink, and the fast roading for me!
  6. batch

batch Active Member

On another note why doesn't my profile pic come up under my name?! :tocktock:
  7. Sandra

It does in your main profile. There is a pic of you. I will have a look at settings. :)
  8. Sandra

Rich, go into general settings and scroll down to thread settings, make sure the box for avatar is ticked for when you post on the site. :)
  9. batch

batch Active Member

Thank youuuu!
  10. h8rra

h8rra New Member

Hi - just joined the forum - hope to find out lots of useful gen....

Got an 02 S3 BAM with only 50 oddk so expect to have it for a while...
  11. Sandra

Hi, welcome to ASN. Have a look over in the A3 8l section of the forum. Have a read through the faqs at the top of the page, lots of useful information in there. Happy :racer:. Enjoy the forum. :)