Hello Everyone!

Slappi

Reaction score
Hello there everybody, my name is Craig from Mansfield and i've just bought myself a lovely 2009 White S3 so thought i'd pop on here and join the gang!

Car is awesome to say the least. Will post pictures of my motor tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks!

Hi Craig, welcome to ASN. Will look forward to seeing a pic of the car. Have a look around in the forum, lots of information and great people on here. The boys/girls over the 8P section will soon have you modding, there really good at helping part you with your cash. Enjoy the forum. :)

Hi Craig, welcome to ASN! As Sandra says, in the 8P section we're all more than happy to help you part with your cash, once the modding bug starts to bite, ..and it WILL, believe me, lol. Enjoy the forum and your lovely new S3! :wub: xx

Thank you very much! I've only had the car a week today and i'm already planning on spending money!

Thank you very much! I've only had the car a week today and i'm already planning on spending money!

The guys/girls in the A3 section are going to love you. You will soon have a long list of mods to do. Enjoy your car, and the modding Craig. :)