1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello every one!!

Oke Phill May 7, 2012

1. Oke Phill

Oke Phill Member

Hi every one i thought i had better say hi! My nane is phill from devon!

I have just brought my self a MTM S3 8l off another member of this fourm. I have been having a few issues i have been ironing out with coil packs (supprise supprise!!) but other than that im very pleased with it. Already making plans for more power!!!lol

2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

Hi Phil, welcome to ASN. Have a read at the faqs threads over in the 8l section. Post a pic of the car. Enjoy the forum. :)

3. w1llssm1th

w1llssm1th Member Team Mythos Team Daytona Audi A6 Audi A1

Welcome to the fourm!! :racer:

4. Oke Phill

Oke Phill Member

[​IMG]

Here she is, my MTM S3 and my dog frankie!!

5. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

​Thanks for the pic, car looks good. Love frankie, looks so cute. I hope you enjoy contributing to the forum. :) x

6. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace! VCDS Map User

Welcome to ASN, Phil! I posted a comment on your other thread, love the car and of course li'l Frankie! :wub: xx

7. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

Where in Devon are you phil? Also did Ryan ever fit the FMIC to it?

8. Oke Phill

Oke Phill Member

Thanks everyone:beerchug: Ha Ha glad you like Frankie she is a star! banned from the Audi tho!

sportstractor: im in tavistock, where are you to? Yeah Ryan did get the fmic on, and did a good job of it as well, its hidden nicely.

9. sportstractor

sportstractor Chugger

sweet, im near barnstaple... He got the same setup as I have, does look smart... bet its rapid with the MTM setup on there.

10. Oke Phill

Oke Phill Member

Ideal! Well if your ever down this way, or vice versa ill take you for a blast! it does seem to be really fast! i would be good to see your s3 as well!

11. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

welcome along buddy