Hello every one!!

Oke Phill

Reaction score
Hi every one i thought i had better say hi! My nane is phill from devon!

I have just brought my self a MTM S3 8l off another member of this fourm. I have been having a few issues i have been ironing out with coil packs (supprise supprise!!) but other than that im very pleased with it. Already making plans for more power!!!lol

Hi Phil, welcome to ASN. Have a read at the faqs threads over in the 8l section. Post a pic of the car. Enjoy the forum. :)

audibits2002.jpg

Here she is, my MTM S3 and my dog frankie!!

​Thanks for the pic, car looks good. Love frankie, looks so cute. I hope you enjoy contributing to the forum. :) x

Welcome to ASN, Phil! I posted a comment on your other thread, love the car and of course li'l Frankie! :wub: xx

Thanks everyone:beerchug: Ha Ha glad you like Frankie she is a star! banned from the Audi tho!

sportstractor: im in tavistock, where are you to? Yeah Ryan did get the fmic on, and did a good job of it as well, its hidden nicely.

sweet, im near barnstaple... He got the same setup as I have, does look smart... bet its rapid with the MTM setup on there.

sweet, im near barnstaple... He got the same setup as I have, does look smart... bet its rapid with the MTM setup on there.

Ideal! Well if your ever down this way, or vice versa ill take you for a blast! it does seem to be really fast! i would be good to see your s3 as well!