1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Audi-sport.net

Discussion in 'W8 Performance' started by W8 Performance, Nov 20, 2011.

1. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

Hi All,

Thanks for welcoming me onto the site

W8 Performance are a dealer for Shark Performance remaps and we also supply tuning parts and accesssories from the following companies and I hope to be able to offer competitive prices and run group buys on various items throughout the year.

BSH Speedshop - Whiteline - VMR Wheels - BBS Wheels - Autotech - Team Dynamics - Podi Gauges - Gruppe M - Superpro - KW

If there is anything you need or just want and idea on price then just drop me a PM or an email to sales@w8performance.co.uk and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Rob
  2. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to ASN.
    W8 Performance likes this.
  3. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

Hi Rob! I joined your website at the weekend and have subscibed to your newsletter. All the best for the future of W8PERFORMANCE! Shark FTW!! :wub: xx
    W8 Performance likes this.
  4. W8 Performance

W8 Performance Member

Thanks guys. Paulie the website is a bit bare at the moment and will be getting an overhaul soon ;)

I will also be sorting out some exciting offers for the forum in the very near future with Shark remaps
    Paullie likes this.