Hello and Welcome

D-Tech Performance

D-Tech Performance - Dom
Reaction score
Website
www.d-techperformance.co.uk
Hi there, Just a quick introductory post..

We have been a mobile chip tuners for quite a while now and the time has come for us to 'step it up a gear' so this year we have been investing in both premises and advertising.

In the next month or so we should have moved into our 3000sq/ft premises in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

At the new premises we have;
Tyre Fitting and Blancing Equipment
Full 4wd laser alignment equipment
Diagnostics equipment for VAG and other makes
4 Wheel Drive Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road
Full Fabrication Facilities including Pipe Benders to produce high quality Stainless systems to your spec
Waiting Room
Parts area and Showroom
and Will Provide General Workshop Services

We also are approved Dealers for many of the popular and new products and companies on the market..

Should you wish to contact us in the meantime please feel free to give us a call on 07809 126397 and speak to either myself or Rob.

Dominic Lane
D-Tech Performance

hello and welcome, if i were closer I may have popped in.

Hello. sounds really good, would be interested to hear about what you can do and what results you've had in the past.
Nice to see another site sponser on board:thumbsup:

Dom, you said to post up and say hello.. so here i am.. Spoke to you on ya stand today about an Exhaust system on my S3.. Very interested mate.. Will have to get in contact

Pat said:
Dom, you said to post up and say hello.. so here i am.. Spoke to you on ya stand today about an Exhaust system on my S3.. Very interested mate.. Will have to get in contact

not to worry mate good speaking to you :) if you are going to gti festival we shall have our s3 exhaust system ready :)

Dom.. I`ll be there for sure so I`ll come speak to you.. would like to see and hear it..

You need to sort your website out. It's a front door to your business!

There's no mouse overs, just an index page, it doesn't go anywhere. I'm guessing your aware of that?!?

D-Tech Performance said:
Hi there, Just a quick introductory post..

We have been a mobile chip tuners for quite a while now and the time has come for us to 'step it up a gear' so this year we have been investing in both premises and advertising.

In the next month or so we should have moved into our 3000sq/ft premises in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

At the new premises we have;
Tyre Fitting and Blancing Equipment
Full 4wd laser alignment equipment
Diagnostics equipment for VAG and other makes
4 Wheel Drive Dyno Dynamics Rolling Road
Full Fabrication Facilities including Pipe Benders to produce high quality Stainless systems to your spec
Waiting Room
Parts area and Showroom
and Will Provide General Workshop Services

We also are approved Dealers for many of the popular and new products and companies on the market..

Should you wish to contact us in the meantime please feel free to give us a call on 07809 126397 and speak to either myself or Rob.

Dominic Lane
D-Tech Performance

Cool
Thats great news for me as i live in Huddersfield.
Will pop down to see your new premises when it opens.

Got loads of issues and stuff to discuss on my s3 but need to plug into vag.com first before i do anything as i have minor running problems.