1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome !!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by imported_A4pilot, Jul 21, 2004.

1. imported_A4pilot

imported_A4pilot Guest

[Jul 21, 2004]
    hello from sunny florida!!
    i am the proud new owner of a 1996 audi A4 quattro 2.8.
    i purchased it for myself as a birthday present(i could not resist the allure of a sport/luxury car with a 5 speed and all wheel drive) and i must admit it has met all of my expectations.
    of course its not exactly a pavement burner but after the installation of a set of falken azenzis st-115 tires(insert maniacal laughter here) it corners like its on rails!
    i have tried repeatedly to slide it and it requires a great deal of effort and rpm's to do so, even on wet pavement! the first order of buisiness will be to replace the exhaust as one of the cat's has a rattle(guts broke loose), i plan to install a pair of new hi-flow cat's, keep the y-pipe and use a free-flowing turbo type muffler,nothing crazy just a slight upgrade and a little more throat to the note! in the future i would like to squeeze a little more power out of it, another 20 or 30 horses should do it. i am impressed with the quality and workmanship, it has 176,000 miles and the only thing on the car that doesnt work is the cruise and i have traced it to a faulty clutch switch which should be no problem to fix. i hope all of you enjoy your audi's as much and look forward to chatting with you regularly!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]