1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello and merry xmas

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by ssbnreso, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ssbnreso

ssbnreso Member

Hi to everybody!

I'm mark from sunny Sunderland in the North East:hi:

Just bought a a3 sport off ebay £920 so wasn't building my hopes up but have been pleasently surprised:yes:
    [​IMG]

Replaced the ns wing with one from a breakers as when i went to pick car up big dent in wing, "which only happened today":blahblah1:

Also this weekend decided to investigate why abs light didn't come on, found light well stuffed with toilet roll! Needless to say abs light now stays permantly on!
  2. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Mark, :sign_welcome: to the forum, I hope the car runs smoothly for you. (I mean for that price expect plenty of faults.) Especially when you mentioned the toilet roll saga. :sign_omg:
  3. Welly

Welly VX220 SC Driver :)

Thats not as bad as a lad I know. He was selling an old motor on eBay - she was a high miler and he was going to clock it...

Opened up the back of the speedo housing and there was a post it note inside saying 'Oh no, not again'.

I shouldn't laugh because I don't agree with clocking cars, but that was damn funny! But could be worse mate!
  4. ssbnreso

ssbnreso Member

:haha:

Nice one!

This is my going to work car so didn't want to spend a fortune! Always good to have something to tinker with:whistle2:

Work at Nissan so got a qashqai as the family motor and the missus has a 206cc

But after seeing some of the S3's on here could be tempted to lose the qashqai:hubbahubba:

Could proberly even convice the missus it was a family car!