1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by shawn4577, Oct 27, 2004.

1. shawn4577

shawn4577 New Member

just wanted to say and introduce myself. Im Shawn and am currently building an 87 4kq for rally cross usage and eventual stage rally competition. She's coming along slowly but at the same time much faster then I thought. So far we've removed the ac, back seats, done a basic tune up (plugs wires, filters,etc), I replaced the diff selection panel and assorted vac. lines and am awaiting suspension to replace the original units and a brake clean and check, that last one will happen tomorrow. The car was a steal, litteraly I traded an Intercooler and a car stereo for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    If any of you have advise or tips for working on the car please chime in, Im not new to VAG cars or wrenching...but the 4kq is my first quat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
  2. shawn4577

shawn4577 New Member

now i used the spell checker but it didn't keep my changes...oh well...my first post makes me look like a tard
  3. shawn4577

shawn4577 New Member

gorgeous S3!! I'll get some pics and a web page up soon...so far shes just your average red 4kq....with no rear interior or wheels right now..lol
    the wheels will go back on (with michellin gravel spec rally tires), the interior will not...