1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

S4_BY_U Oct 2, 2007

1. S4_BY_U

S4_BY_U New Member

Afternoon All,

Picked myself up a 1998 B5 S4 A few months back now. Loving every minute of it. Its not quite in standard form :icon_thumright:
    After Coming from a long line of different performance cars (Impreza's, Mr2, M3) I do have to say, after driving this I can see why its so Highly rated!!!

Also A keen biker and owner of a Honda SP-2 if there's any other bikers out there?!

Anyways Thought I'd better Join up to a relative forum, chat to some like minded people etc.

Speak Soon

Peter

2. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Hi Peter, welcome to ASN. I went to Donnington to watch the superbikes with FactionOne the other day! Wow - Kiyo was lucky to get 3rd place! Hopefully, we can go to Brands Hatch next weekend!

3. Jampublic

Jampublic Taking it easy..

Hi & welcome Peter!

So which S4 are you rolling, Avant or Saloon? Can see you have been a busy bee in the last few months! ;)

Just a few mods!

I not down with the human crayon thing :sorry:, prefer pedals and lyrca!(that means a push bike,ok) ;)

4. Markey

Markey Active Member

Hello and welcome to the site :) nice car...

5. S4_BY_U

S4_BY_U New Member

Cheers for the welcomes, its an Avant :)

Not had to do any mods as of yet, its all been done when I bought it!!

P

6. Jampublic

Jampublic Taking it easy..

Funny!

Well thats a result, most of the work has been done for you! :)

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Hello and welcome. :greyrs4: :redrs4: