Hello all

robloake

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined up, have been into cars/bikes for years now, recent cars include Seat leon 2 FR, Ibiza Bocanegra, 2009 Audi A4 Tdi, '66 Chevy pickup, then i thought lets have a go at this euro thing, love the look and loved all the Audi,s i've owned so it had to be Audi. Mate was selling a bog standard 2000 A3 8l 1.9Tdi 110, got it cheap and got going, its now on coilies, Borbet reps (got em cheap! Loads of dish and the right amount of poke !) 012
Wheels are 16x8 front and 16x9 rear with 195/40 and 215/40 stretched on repectively, car is sitting low and scrapes its sump guard constaantly,however i still have around an inch gap in the wheel arches, any ideas??

Tried to upload photos but having probs...........Rob

Hi Rob, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs threads in the A3 8L section. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Rob, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read of the faqs threads in the A3 8L section. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome, will catch up with the FAQ's, as to where i am, opposite end of the country to you, south coast nr sunny Hastings!

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome, will catch up with the FAQ's, as to where i am, opposite end of the country to you, south coast nr sunny Hastings!

Smaller (Local) Events

link above for local meets/events if your interested Rob. :) x

If you still having problems with photos send them over and i will upload for you. :) x