1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by stetheo, Oct 16, 2012.

1. stetheo

stetheo Active Member

[Oct 16, 2012]
    Well I am new to here but I am on my second A3. Started with an 8L 1.9 TDI 100 which was remapped to 130. A couple of weeks i had to part with it (which was saddening as it was an excellent car) which I then traded in for an 8P2 A3 S Line 170 quattro. Which apart from the lag, I was enjoying as it is considerably quicker than my last when it gets going.

Unfortunately I was struck with the dreaded DPF and limp mode issue last Friday (despite doing an 100 mile round trip a day, of which mostly is motorway) however this should be sorted on Thursday and I will be able to get back to enjoying driving once again!

Looking at potentially getting a remap to make it a smoother ride. I have used this forum a lot for advice so thought it was about time I joined and got involved!

Ste
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 16, 2012]
    Hi Ste, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Have a read over the 8p section, lots f useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x
  4. stetheo

stetheo Active Member

[Oct 16, 2012]
    Hello Sandra,

Thank you, much appreciated. Only got the pictures from the website i bought it from. As soon as it is out of the garage and cleaned I am going to take some. I am located just outside of Chester. I have had an extensive read through quite a lot of the 8P forum.

Cheers :D
  5. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[Oct 16, 2012]
    If your interested in meets/events click the link below and add yourself in the correct section and read through the posts for anything coming up soon. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events