Hello All

stetheo

Reaction score
Well I am new to here but I am on my second A3. Started with an 8L 1.9 TDI 100 which was remapped to 130. A couple of weeks i had to part with it (which was saddening as it was an excellent car) which I then traded in for an 8P2 A3 S Line 170 quattro. Which apart from the lag, I was enjoying as it is considerably quicker than my last when it gets going.

Unfortunately I was struck with the dreaded DPF and limp mode issue last Friday (despite doing an 100 mile round trip a day, of which mostly is motorway) however this should be sorted on Thursday and I will be able to get back to enjoying driving once again!

Looking at potentially getting a remap to make it a smoother ride. I have used this forum a lot for advice so thought it was about time I joined and got involved!

Ste

Hi Ste, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Have a read over the 8p section, lots f useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hello Sandra,

Thank you, much appreciated. Only got the pictures from the website i bought it from. As soon as it is out of the garage and cleaned I am going to take some. I am located just outside of Chester. I have had an extensive read through quite a lot of the 8P forum.

Cheers :D

If your interested in meets/events click the link below and add yourself in the correct section and read through the posts for anything coming up soon. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events