1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. avalon88

avalon88 Member

Hello i'm the latest newbie to these forums and would like to say to hello to all.

I currently own a 2002 Storm Blue Toyota Celica T-Sport but part ex(ing) it with a brand new Audi 2.0T TDi quattro Sport in Akoya Silver in the coming weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I can't wait till the day!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    <font color="blue"> </font>

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Hi and Welcome to the Forum! :beerrhug:

3. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Hi there pal welcome to the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

4. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Hello m8.

5. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

6. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JOJO you getting personal with new members? Just put the image in it looks better rather than looking gay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

7. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

hello BTW - just ignore the "I'm the only gay in the village" types. There all strange in here m8 - wanna watch out.

8. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

JOJO you getting personal with new members? Just put the image in it looks better rather than looking gay! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We are family on this site! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

9. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Neversaydie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif jojo wants a cuddle you hurt his feelings /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

10. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif

Gay enough for you now?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

11. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sick man, just sick!