1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello All New Member In Birmingham

A3-Lee Dec 5, 2012

1. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member VCDS Map User

Hi all I signed up a while ago but never really had chance to come on an get to know people,

I drive a Non Standard 1999 (S Reg) A3 8L And live in the Kingsheath Area Of Birmingham
    Be good to get to know some of you

Thanks Lee

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Hi Lee, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. i see you have found the small events section and added yourself onto the list. Just keep an eye on upcoming meets with the guys in your area. The A3 8L section has faqs threads at the top, lots of useful info in there. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

3. A3-Lee

A3-Lee Active Member VCDS Map User

I will upload some pics of the car later an might even start a build thread the list of mods is never ending as I'm sure many other members is lol I would like to go the same way as coatsy with the turbo he uses eventually thanks for the reply

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Look forward to the pics and a build thread is an excellent idea. :) x

5. SamDoby

SamDoby Member

Welcome :) Make sure you get in the midlands section!!