1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all audi lovers!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by mikeyboy, Aug 12, 2011.

1. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Member

Hello all u audi lovers only joined this site today and have had some positive replys. A bit of info to bore ya, bought an audi a3 se 2.0 TDI (140) about 6 weeks ago on a 06 plate, really impressed with it big step up from an astra sxi 1.6 lol. Best thing of all is showing all these boy racers with there sooped up saxo's etc what a real car can do. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Cheers
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
  2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep

welcome buddy to the premier cars nowt wrong with vauxhall's dont get me wrong i love them esp the new vxr's but they are not quite as good as a audi or a vag car in general
  3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

Hellooooo and welcome, good choice of car you have there, any pics???
  4. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Member

Hi sarah will try post some pics up soon, still trying to find my feet with this site lol (22 years old and use a computer like a 50 yr old). Thanks for the reply anyway.
  5. mikeyboy

mikeyboy Member

HI fran, yeah i know what ya mean was considering an astra vxr nice car, only thing that put me off was the handling issues. 240 bhp sounds nice but if the front wheels cant cope with it then its pointless really. Also considred the focus ST 220 bhp and handles really well but as i'm sure you know the build quality in an audi is just out of this world compared to other brands. Thanks for your reply.