1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello - A3 2.0TDi ordered!

mandyray Sep 16, 2005

1. mandyray

mandyray Member

Hi everyone, Someone over at Fourtitude recommended this site to me and I'm glad he did. Really informative and great smilies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

3 weeks ago I ordered an A3 2.0TDi Sport DSG in Metallic Silver with the following extras:

Alcantara / Leather (black)
    Bose
    Light/Rain
    Folding door mirrors
    Cruise Control
    Arm rest
    Votex kit

Hope the long wait doesn't drive me mad - I'm already considering adding a couple more extras to the spec /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

2. dickys3

dickys3 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the Forum!

Nice choice of car!

3. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Welcome to the forum.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Howdy doodie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

5. sanddancer55

sanddancer55 New Member

Hi I've just ordered my A3 2.0 TDi Sport. Brilliant red with Alcantara interior. I hope to get it by the end of November.

6. hop2407

hop2407 Active Member

Welcome Missm and Sanddancer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

7. Welcome, come in, pull up a chair..

fancy a pint? Here y'go.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

so, You're new to Audi-sport and your tdi order has been placed.. do you not think you should have got a 2.0T petrol? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif what tyres will you have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif is it quicker than an S3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif are you sure about that SFG? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif getting a tomtom or should you have specced a sat-nav internally? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif are you happy with your wheels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif considered Bilsteins? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifnew ARB? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifwhat mileage will you get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif how about changing your interior lights for blue ones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Which Remap will you consider? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif AVS or fixed interval? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

These things and much much more, will now haunt you every moment until that car arrives... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

at which point just get in and drive it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

enjoy your motors chaps, and welcome to Audi-sport! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

8. TDI-line

CMS, you have to much time on your hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

9. mandyray

mandyray Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif You're so right CurryMilkShake, my current dilemma is over the interior light pack!

10. TDI-line

You did order the interior light pack, didn't you?

11. little_wing

little_wing Member

glad you made it over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s. buy the light pack - it's pretty cool...

12. mandyray

mandyray Member

Hello again little_wing and thanks for pointing me in this direction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm waiting to hear from the dealer if the interior light pack can be added. Then that's it... no more!!! I might have to stop browsing the forums to avoid getting tempting by anything else! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

13. TDI-line

Sorry, once you register, your not allowed to leave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. mandyray

mandyray Member

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif You're not wrong, I think I'm addicted already!

15. little_wing

little_wing Member

buying the car is just the start of your financial woes...

...and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

16. mandyray

mandyray Member

[ QUOTE ]
    You did order the interior light pack, didn't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted... too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif late!

Apparently the status of my order has gone to "Confirmed" whatever that means?

17. TDI-line

Never mind, you've still got a very high spec car with some cool options.

18. mandyray

mandyray Member

Thanks, and you're right, I'm not really that upset! But I will be if my car arrives without any of the options I did order!!