Heellllloooo All...few ??????

Mazza

MOnkEy
Reaction score
Hi ALLLLLL,,,,beeen using and abusing this site for awhile and i thought i would finally post some rubbish for you to laugh at....Got an A4 1.8t p reg blah blah blah...got a few problems regarding the heating and aircon....did the aircon thing where you can get the error codes up and i have 2..one is 18.3...fresh airblower voltage sporadic...the other is 22.1....A/C refrigerant high pressure switch,static open....

now the heater motor doesnt really work,well it does when it feels like it,could it be the motor itself or the control unit bolted to the side...a/c is it my pump that is trying to kill itself or is the switch dead??if the switch where in the hell is that!!!!
love you all and please help.....

thanks for the reply....i agree with the motor being dead,,just thought i would get a second opinion,,,,ac i have no idea on what so ever...spose i better get it tested.....just when it gets hot again..****** thing..

I think I had the 22.1 error code and it turned out the electric fan in the engine bay was not working, so the compressor would switch off as a safe guard. but the ac would get cold when the car was moving. I also had the problem where the fan stopped working. got one off ebay and you just have to pop the glove box out and move the airbag bracket and then its a straight swap

gonna hunt on fleeeeebay for a motor...another question while im at it...gonna make myself a down pipe back exhaust,,,anyone got one with just a back box and no mid box????tooooo noisey???

ME.... i got jetex back box and straight through system. sound brilliant

thats what i want to hear ...got a remus silencer from the BAR f1 car.....they used it when they where in there old unit in the middle of a housing estate,,had to put them on when they ran it up....hehehehe...and i got it for free.....so gonna get me some stainless pipe and make the rest of it...