Heater controller

Gregorsco

Reaction score
I recently picked up a cheap 53 plate 3dr 2.0tdi but the heater controller doesn't fit I think someone replaced the original with the wrong part can you help me find the right part please audi quoted £760

Attachments

• 20150128_134214.jpg
    20150128_134214.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 189
  • 20150128_134229.jpg
    20150128_134229.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
It's a propper unit (8P in the begining point to that) but I think there are differences between single din and double din units (angles at sides are different) so you probably have the wrong one.

It's a propper unit (8P in the begining point to that) but I think there are differences between single din and double din units (angles at sides are different) so you probably have the wrong one.
Ah so I need to buy a single din version? The audi tech mentioned something about coding them in? Due no anything about that?

Yes, you need a single din one. You won't need any coding if you fit right part that fits your car.

Yes, you need a single din one. You won't need any coding if you fit right part that fits your car.
Cheers pal any idea on part number they all have the same number but end with different letters any idea which one as there is about 7 variants

Deffinitely the ones without heated seats :) Can't suggest you more, if you have 53 plate, look for the earliest, letter closest to A.

Deffinitely the ones without heated seats :) Can't suggest you more, if you have 53 plate, look for the earliest, letter closest to A.
OK cheers buddy al nip round the breakers and see what they got.