Heater blower not working

Bigjazzie

Reaction score
Hi All,

Need some
1zhelp.gif
i was driving to reading yesterday when my heating decided to stop working (with the kids and mrs in the car
mad.png
) the heating control all works, but no air is blowing out what so ever you can hear the motor trying to work in the back, but nothing happening. i stopped for a bit to see if that would help, but NO u can imagine how i felt when driving back home from reading last nt cold and no heat and the kids layered up to the max in coats.
Does anyone know what the problem may be i'm think the heating motor fan i would appreciate your help please thanks.

I would first check the fuses, if they are ok, I would then get the car scanned for fault codes.

I could be a motor failure.

Hi mate,

thanks for the reply i have checked all the fused and there all ok, i did have a RAC guy have a look who said it more than likely to be the resistor or heater fan motor, but just yesterday i had the blowers nothing happening and then a small i mean small amount of heat came out of the drivers and pass vents only and the stopped, would be the fan resistor?