1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated seats - Wiring

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by cocain, Jun 20, 2008.

1. cocain

cocain RAA RAA like a dungeon dragon!

Hi guys,
    I'm retro fitting heated electric recaro seats into my A4. Does anyone know or know where i can find what wires go where in the plug for the heated seats that plugs into the back of the climate control unit. i have a loom form Germany but the end that plugs into the climate control unit there was no plug on the end just the wired pins to plug into it.

Anybody have this info it would be a great help.

have contacted kufatec but have had no answer as yet.
  2. jase0851

jase0851 Member

they go into one of the connectors already fitted to the climate unit i dont know which one though did you not get any paperwork ? the wires should also go to the fuse box aswell
  3. cocain

Yes
    thanks for replying but i'm not sure if i was clear in my post sorry but i already kow that they go into the connector what i'm after is what colours go where? the connection block is numbered so I need to know what colours go into what number positions.
  4. jase0851

jase0851 Member

ah right av you had a look on tyresmoke a lad called paul fitted recaro,s to his a4 and bought some heating harness,s from kufatec
  5. cocain

Nice one i'll have a look on there then
    Chers