1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated Seats Rubbish part 2

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Aspen, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Iggu

Iggu Active Member

[Apr 6, 2009]
    Ah right - on MY09 cars I presume ?
    Mine is MY08 and with the seats on setting 6 its like sitting on the surface of Venus.
  2. PNH80

PNH80 Low life livin' the high life.

[Apr 6, 2009]
    Don't you just love health and safety red tape! Never heard anything so ridiculous.

But don't go thinking it's just Audi dealers who are ****. The dealer i bought my car from were brilliant. Really down to earth, helpful blokes who couldn't do enough for me. On the other hand i went to a BMW dealership not long ago and was left stood in the middle of the showroom for a LONG time while the receptionist finished her personal phone call and various salesmen jut walked straight past me. I can only assume it's because i looked young.... Rest assured i'd rather use my scrotum as a pin cusion then buy a car from there.

Also... A mechanic i know who got sacked from a Skoda garage has just been employed at a Porsche center. So i think that says everything. Price of car does not necessarily equal a premium service.

P.S.... Don't HOT heated seats wear out and crack your leather a lot faster?