1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heated seats not so hot?

Chappy Aug 8, 2011

1. Chappy

Chappy Call me Dan! Audi A5

Sorry for another thread :)

Just taken the misses home and we both had the seats on level 6 and they barely get warm. My mum's old Scirocco was hot on 6 and then had to turn it down, looking on google it seems Audi adjusted the temp levels. Is there anyway with vagcom of adjusting this?

I only had a t-shirt and trousers on so it's not due to the clothing!

2. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

its august why have your heated seats on oh yeah i forgot our summer has long gone lmfao

3. Chappy

Exactly :)
    It's the last time I detail my car for it to rain and get ruined :( haha, but yes, my t-shirt was thin so I thought I'd try the heaters and see how good they were, to say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

4. FranA3

FranA3 events moderator Regional Rep Gold Supporter Audi A3 Team Brill Red

lol dont get me started i cleaned my car all ready for audi's in the park the drive up was rain stop rain stop so my car was dirty again wasnt happy about it lol , yeah i can imagine , im sure someone who has had it before will be able to advice you anyway of what to do

5. audicruiser

audicruiser Audi Heaven

I have heated seats in my car and we also have a MY2010 A3 Sbk S-Line and the seats in the later car don't get anywhere near as warm...

6. Chappy

Yup, I think they did it as a safety thing to stop the leather from going wrinkly with the excessive heat. Strange really as the Scirocco didn't have an issue and it was MY11..